For questions or help using this site, please call Child Care Services at (405)522-5705, or 1-844-834-8314.
If you are a child care program or agency, select:
All others, select:
Child Care Restricted Registry
The Restricted Registry search is required for:
- any individual making application for licensure to operate a child care facility;
- any individual signing the application as a household member;
- any individuals age 18 years or older, prior to their residence in a child care
facility, excluding residential facilities and child placing agencies; and,
- any individuals to be employed by a child care facility, including all caregivers,
auxiliary staff, and substitute or assistant caregivers.
Individuals identified as registrants are prohibited from licensure, ownership, employment,
and/or residence in a licensed child care facility.
Individuals may be recorded on the child care restricted registry for 3 reasons.
- If a person has a confirmed/substantiated finding of abuse or neglect of children
for an incident that occurred on or after July 1, 2010, while in the care of a
child care facility.
- If a person has had a child care facility license that has been denied or revoked
for incidents that occurred on or after July 1, 2010.
- If a person has a criminal conviction for certain violent crimes or crimes against
The number of persons on this registry may be nominal initially since the registry
only includes individuals convicted of the named crimes and individuals who committed
improper acts on or after July 1, 2010, and after exhausting all appropriate
The full policy regarding the Child Care Restricted Registry may be found in